The Outside Edge Blog
The Outside Edge blog focuses on our latest garden furniture news and new products. We also write informative articles on the following subjects connected with living outdoors.
- Garden Landscaping
- Garden Design
- Patio Design & Maintenance
- Outdoor Furniture Innovations
- Other Recommended Garden Blogs
- Outdoor Product Reviews
- Leisure Industry News
- Planting Advice
- Plant Selection
- Plant Care
- Garden Furniture Design
- Cast Aluminium Manufacturing
- Case Studies e.g. Will Rattan Patio Furniture Last Outside?
- Garden Furniture Care & Maintenance
If you are in the market for cast aluminium furniture or wicker patio products please visit our extensive retail website.
Our physical address, used to contact us and for both visits and deliveries, is as follows:
Kensington Garden Furniture Ltd
T/AS Outside Edge Garden Furniture
Peacock Lodge, Beechwood Park
Pickford Rd, Markyate
Hertfordshire AL3 8AP
Please note that viewings are very much welcomed but is strictly by appointment only, please email or call us if you want to visit!
Telephone: 01582 840 717 Email: email@example.com
20 Reasons Why You Should You Buy Garden From Us
- British Made Metal Patio Chairs
- High Quality Solid Cast Aluminium
- Maintenance Free
- Exclusive Ranges – Kensington Fire & Ice Pits, Kensington Deluxe Rattan, Kensington Club Rattan, Kensington Basics Rattan
- 25 Years Experience In The Leisure Industry
- Free Delivery (except Scottish Highlands & Islands)
- International Delivery Specialists (subject to charges)
- Family Run Business (great service & low prices)
- All Dining Aluminium Chairs Arrive Assembled
- All Metal Dining Chairs Stack
- B2B Bespoke Service (we can paint our furniture any RAL colour)
- Long Lasting Powder Coating
- Special Offers With Selected Sets (e.g.free parasol)
- Large Stock Holding For Expedient Delivery
- Convenient Online Store (we never close)
- Extensive Quality Control
- Purchase Via Our Secure Sage Merchant Services
- Excellent Customer Service (see testimonials)
- Innovative New products
- Royal Horticultural Society Exhibitor (we have been awarded 3 awards at the Royals Chelsea Flower show)
Patio furniture comes in numerous forms of metal, including stainless steel, aluminum, and iron – but the best is 100% metal garden furniture. Steel and iron products are used extensively in several applications, including outdoor settings and office furnishings. Cast Iron is used mostly for solid iron tables and bench legs. It...
If you’re trying to have your patio furniture replaced, the odds are that you have a wooden set, and you’re going for a new look, read on to learn about our company & metal garden furniture . influenced such a change? In the 1990s, wooden exterior furniture was in style....
The way society has used garden furniture has changed over the last several centuries. This garden furniture history article will discuss how the modifications in outdoor activities and garden landscapes have altered the way outdoor furniture is used. Garden Furniture History – Greek Eras and Romans The garden was first...
Contract Metal Garden Furniture For retailers like us, it’s tough doing business in the trade contract metal garden furniture market even though we have to deal with a client base that’s smaller. In a market where clients depend on your input to make decisions that are weighty, the contract market...
Metal Garden Furniture Venues When it comes to wedding ceremonies, there’d be no better quality and/or style than what our metal garden furniture brings to the occasion. Especially the white pieces, they suit such an occasion perfectly. At the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, our chairs and tables adorned our...
Will Your Patio Accommodate A Large Outdoor Metal Dining Set? In the UK, a ‘safe’ size for a patio as described by expert house builders averages 3m square in size. With this size, you can throw in a 4-seater comfortably and still have enough space for other things to fit...