At Outside Edge We Place A Huge Emphasis On Service For Our Customers
Whatever the scale of a business operation, excellent customer service must be a major priority; in fact this is as important as the quality or price of the products. At Outside Edge Metal Garden Furniture our customers often praise us for quick delivery, communication and the manner of our staff. We want all of our customers to refer or recommend us and they will only do this if they have enjoyed the buying experience.
We regard all customers to be equal, whether orders (or potential business) are large or modest, from a domestic client to a large chain of hotels! Our commitment to customer service does carry a cost in staff time and administrative expenses but customer recommendation is the best form of marketing – not only is this method relatively inexpensive but also a client is much more likely to buy again.
OK, we admit we will sometimes make mistakes but the merit of a good business is how things are put right or resolved. We will always solve any problems that may arise, quickly and without fuss. Our working hours are 9.30am to 5pm and we are open for customer services from Monday to Friday. Please contact us (for sales queries as well) by telephone, social media, email or even snail mail!
(show room visits by appointment only please)
At Outside Edge we offer a crucial price pledge that is not complicated, without any catches – if you find exactly the same furniture for less we will match the price.
To claim this discount we would need written evidence of the offer and pictures of the patio furniture in question. The similarity between our outdoor products and competitor’s furniture has to be identical, so we can confirm that the quality and sizes are the same.
We are confident that Outside Edge offers some of the best prices and furniture that is online. Our overheads are kept at a minimum, our buying power means we get the lowest prices for the raw aluminium and our premium service to customers has resulted in excellent customer reviews.
All companies must admit that occasionally a problem will arise. This is rare with our solid cast aluminium patio furniture but our extensive guarantee will cover your for any mishaps or problems that may occur.
All of our aluminium products carry up to a 10 year structural guarantee; this covers weld or metal fatigue or failure.
So, if an issue arises with our garden furniture during domestic use we will give our clients a solution as fast as possible, until total satisfaction is achieved. Our customer services team are ready for your call! For our standard guarantee policy please click here.
Feedback from our clients is so important because we can learn from any mistakes but also they are an illustration of how many satisfied customers we have. Here is a great example of a review from Grant and Sally Hall of London, England which illustrates our commitment to best prices, quality and after sales service.
“We called Outside Edge and asked several questions about their patio furniture, this encouraged us to visit their store as we wanted to try the chairs for comfort. We made an appointment and we were very impressed by the quality of the furniture and display.
We went for a round aluminium set with 8 chairs, the table was large and there was a lazy susan for the middle. The lazy susan was an extra, but it wasn’t too much more so we went for it. Delivery happened 3 days later and we have had great BBQs since. Thanks Guys!” For more customer reviews please click here.
Why is Our Aluminium Garden Furniture So Popular?
- Strong, reliable construction made with virgin aluminium LM6 (reclaimed aluminium tends to crack and is very difficult to weld correctly).
- Aluminium cannot rust, our cast metal will not rot and our outdoor products are not affected by frost or even snow!
- You can leave our aluminium chairs and tables permanently outside without having to fear what the weather might do to it. Wooden furniture is so yesterday – no more oiling!
- Chairs from our metal patio furniture range will stack perfectly and they arrive welded at the factory and ready to use – not flat packed.
- Easy to clean with a hose down.
- There is absolutely no maintenance required.
- The powder coating is UV resistant.
- Aluminium outdoor furniture is light yet robust.
Our aluminium production techniques means that our outdoor metal garden furniture lasts:
- Gravity die casting to maintain sharp molding and consistency.
- The aluminium is cleaned and treated before powder coating to stop oxidization.
- Powder coated and oven baked.
- Ultra violet light repellent is applied to the aluminium.
- All metal furniture is extensively wrapped and packed.
- We do not make iron garden furniture because it rusts, it is very heavy and it is brittle.