The Outside Edge Blog
The Outside Edge blog focuses on our latest garden furniture news and new products. We also write informative articles on the following subjects connected with living outdoors.
- Garden Landscaping
- Garden Design
- Patio Design & Maintenance
- Outdoor Furniture Innovations
- Other Recommended Garden Blogs
- Outdoor Product Reviews
- Leisure Industry News
- Planting Advice
- Plant Selection
- Plant Care
- Garden Furniture Design
- Cast Aluminium Manufacturing
- Case Studies e.g. Will Rattan Patio Furniture Last Outside?
- Garden Furniture Care & Maintenance
If you are in the market for cast aluminium furniture or wicker patio products please visit our extensive retail website.
Our physical address, used to contact us and for both visits and deliveries, is as follows:
Kensington Garden Furniture Ltd
T/AS Outside Edge Garden Furniture
Peacock Lodge, Beechwood Park
Pickford Rd, Markyate
Hertfordshire AL3 8AP
Please note that viewings are very much welcomed but is strictly by appointment only, please email or call us if you want to visit!
Telephone: 01582 840 717 Email: email@example.com
20 Reasons Why You Should You Buy Garden From Us
- British Made Metal Patio Chairs
- High Quality Solid Cast Aluminium
- Maintenance Free
- Exclusive Ranges – Kensington Fire & Ice Pits, Kensington Deluxe Rattan, Kensington Club Rattan, Kensington Basics Rattan
- 25 Years Experience In The Leisure Industry
- Free Delivery (except Scottish Highlands & Islands)
- International Delivery Specialists (subject to charges)
- Family Run Business (great service & low prices)
- All Dining Aluminium Chairs Arrive Assembled
- All Metal Dining Chairs Stack
- B2B Bespoke Service (we can paint our furniture any RAL colour)
- Long Lasting Powder Coating
- Special Offers With Selected Sets (e.g.free parasol)
- Large Stock Holding For Expedient Delivery
- Convenient Online Store (we never close)
- Extensive Quality Control
- Purchase Via Our Secure Sage Merchant Services
- Excellent Customer Service (see testimonials)
- Innovative New products
- Royal Horticultural Society Exhibitor (we have been awarded 3 awards at the Royals Chelsea Flower show)
Metal Used For Garden Furniture Metal used for garden furniture can vary greatly but there are only a few metals that are really suited for outdoor long term use. A variety of metals are used for building furniture like aluminium, iron, and stainless steel. Iron and steel are used extensively...
Outdoor And Indoor Design Outdoor and indoor design can be cunningly combined. Have you always wanted to merge the indoors with the outdoors? Keep reading and you’ll learn how to set up a room that seamlessly blends with your garden. This is a great way to make your indoor space...
Rattan Patio Furniture Care – the best way to take care of synthetic wicker patio sets. Rattan patio furniture care depends on the different material that can be used in its manufacture. Rattan garden sets come in 2 types, synthetic and natural. Synthetic rattan is made by weaving artificial fibers...
Care Tips For Metal Garden Furniture Care tips for metal garden furniture are influenced by all metals which are susceptible to rust, with aluminium being the exception. You need to properly care for your metal garden furniture or it will quickly deteriorate. Below are some tips for the care of...
Buying Metal Garden Furniture – Mistakes Made When Purchasing Outdoor Furniture It’s time to start buying metal garden furniture as March is here and real spring is just around the corner. However, the ‘Beast from the East’ seems to be pushing the milder weather further and further away. In light...
Aluminium Garden Furniture History Aluminium garden furniture history started in 1787 when scientists believed that they discovered a metal element in alum. The challenge was how to extract the metal from the compound. It wasn’t until a Danish scientist in 1825 invented a process to produce small quantities of pure...