The Outside Edge Blog
The Outside Edge blog focuses on our latest garden furniture news and new products. We also write informative articles on the following subjects connected with living outdoors.
- Garden Landscaping
- Garden Design
- Patio Design & Maintenance
- Outdoor Furniture Innovations
- Other Recommended Garden Blogs
- Outdoor Product Reviews
- Leisure Industry News
- Planting Advice
- Plant Selection
- Plant Care
- Garden Furniture Design
- Cast Aluminium Manufacturing
- Case Studies e.g. Will Rattan Patio Furniture Last Outside?
- Garden Furniture Care & Maintenance
If you are in the market for cast aluminium furniture or wicker patio products please visit our extensive retail website.
Our physical address, used to contact us and for both visits and deliveries, is as follows:
Kensington Garden Furniture Ltd
T/AS Outside Edge Garden Furniture
Peacock Lodge, Beechwood Park
Pickford Rd, Markyate
Hertfordshire AL3 8AP
Please note that viewings are very much welcomed but is strictly by appointment only, please email or call us if you want to visit!
Telephone: 01582 840 717 Email: email@example.com
20 Reasons Why You Should You Buy Garden From Us
- British Made Metal Patio Chairs
- High Quality Solid Cast Aluminium
- Maintenance Free
- Exclusive Ranges – Kensington Fire & Ice Pits, Kensington Deluxe Rattan, Kensington Club Rattan, Kensington Basics Rattan
- 25 Years Experience In The Leisure Industry
- Free Delivery (except Scottish Highlands & Islands)
- International Delivery Specialists (subject to charges)
- Family Run Business (great service & low prices)
- All Dining Aluminium Chairs Arrive Assembled
- All Metal Dining Chairs Stack
- B2B Bespoke Service (we can paint our furniture any RAL colour)
- Long Lasting Powder Coating
- Special Offers With Selected Sets (e.g.free parasol)
- Large Stock Holding For Expedient Delivery
- Convenient Online Store (we never close)
- Extensive Quality Control
- Purchase Via Our Secure Sage Merchant Services
- Excellent Customer Service (see testimonials)
- Innovative New products
- Royal Horticultural Society Exhibitor (we have been awarded 3 awards at the Royals Chelsea Flower show)
Aluminium History Early scientists thought that an undiscovered metal element was probably present in alum around 1787. The problem was how to get the metal out of the compound and it was not until 1825 that a Danish scientist invented the process to make small amounts of pure aluminium. The...
Metal Garden Furniture Advantages Metal garden furniture advantages include attractive design, which you may require to be classical, trendy, contemporary or functional. Metal patio furniture must be well priced and should last for the long term. It should be pleasant to sit in or use and of course it must...
Aluminium Is Best For Metal Garden Furniture This is why aluminium is best for metal garden furniture. Patio furniture is available in the UK in a number of different types of metal. The most popular metal used for patio furniture is aluminium, iron or stainless steel. Let’s have a look...
Woven Synthetic Rattan Woven synthetic rattan could have easily been lumped in with Plastic/PVC, however, because of its popularity as a patio furniture material, I thought it should get its own section. Woven synthetic rattan has a style that is unique too. Woven synthetic rattan keeps most of the advantages...
Metal Garden Furniture Fashion Was metal garden furniture fashion affected by the weather this summer, which was a mixed bag. As expected in the UK, we had days with heavy rain, but thrown in were some days with glorious sunshine and some record breaking high temperatures. When we look back...
Outdoor Hygge Outdoor Hygge has become a buzzword in the past year. It is a Danish word which translates to making moments in life special, comfortable and memorable. This concept is going from the indoors to the outdoors in our gardens and patios. To achieve outdoor hygge only requires a few...