Kensington Deluxe Sunlounger Slate
This Kensington Deluxe Sunlounger Slate is maintenance free and incredibly comfortable as the seat/back cushions are included.
This sun lounger is often bought with our rattan accessories.
These sun loungers can also clip together to create a day bed.
Rattan Outdoor Lounger Length With Back Up = 170cm
Rattan Outdoor Lounger Length With Back Down = 204cm
Width = 82cm
Kensington Deluxe Sun Lounger – Slate Rattan Weave
We use 5mm round weave to manufacture our top of the range Kensington Deluxe rattan garden furniture for a number of reasons:
- aesthetics – the round weave gives a solid classic look as well as this it takes much more raw material to make a round weave product as the round rattan fibre is thicker than flat rattan fibre
- strength – it takes much longer to weave round rattan fibre but the end product is heavier and lasts longer
- better cushions – high grade cushion material/foam is specified to complement the round rattan.
- cleaning – Cleaning this set is easy simply grab a warm damp cloth and wipe over or hose down.
- colourfast, stain resistant, and UV repellent.
Also known as resin weave or woven wicker, rattan outdoor furniture is basically extruded polypropylene fibre, which is woven onto a metal frame.
The frames are made from quality virgin aluminium tubing. Aluminium has a almost non existent amount of iron in it. Therefore, no iron oxide, or rust, can form. Another benefit of using this material is that it is still strong despite being lightweight. Other manufacturers can use steel which has a higher iron content and will therefore rust.
Grade A Polypropylene –
We use only grade A round polypropylene weave to give you many years of outside use.
Nylon Feet –
Above all this helps to prevent chipping and marking.
An amazing 10 year warranty is available with this rattan sun lounger.