Havana Corner Adjustable Dining Set & Bench – Slate Rattan – Charcoal Cushions
This art deco influenced corner set from the 1920s includes 2 x Havana Corner Units, an adjustable dining table (with parasol hole) and a dining bench. The table has a tempered glass top therefore stops the glass from breaking into shards. The seat and back cushions are 12cm thick and are included.
As you look at the corner set, the left side is 260cm and the right side is 200cm therefore giving this set the name L Shape.
Some of the images are in our lighter pebble rattan but this listing is for a slate corner set.
Havana Corner Adjustable Dining Set & Bench – Slate Rattan
We use 5mm round weave to manufacture our top of the range Kensington Deluxe rattan garden furniture for a number of reasons:
- aesthetics – the round weave gives a solid classic look as well as this it takes much more raw material to make a round weave product as the round rattan fibre is thicker than flat rattan fibre
- strength – it takes much longer to weave round rattan fibre but the end product is heavier and lasts longer
- better cushions – high grade cushion material/foam is specified to complement the round rattan and the cushions are boxed and piped
- cleaning – this rattan is easily cleaned either by sponging down the rattan with warm soapy water or by simply spraying with a hose.
- colourfast, stain resistant, and UV repellent.
Also known as resin weave or woven wicker, rattan outdoor furniture is basically extruded polypropylene fibre, woven onto a metal frame. Polypropylene was first used in the 1980s in the garden furniture industry to manufacture stacking resin chairs, loungers and garden tables.
The frames are made from quality virgin aluminium tubing. Aluminium has a almost non existent amount of iron in it. Therefore no iron oxide, or rust, can form. Another benefit of using this material is that it is still strong despite being lightweight. Other manufacturers can use steel which has a higher iron content and will therefore rust.
Grade A Polypropylene –
We use only grade A round polypropylene weave to give you many years of outside use.
Finished Feet –
All the legs on our rattan garden furniture have a finishing aluminium cap which eliminates unravelling and minimizes wear.
Nylon Feet –
Above all this helps to prevent chipping and marking.
Havana Corner Dining Set & Bench – Slate Rattan
1 x Left Hand Havana Unit (as you look at it) | 260cm width |75cm depth | 87cm height
1 x Right Hand Havana Unit (as you look at it) | 200cm width |75cm depth | 87cm height
Sofa Height To Top Of Seat Cushion 46cm | Armrest Width 10cm
1 x Havana Dining Table | length 140cm | depth 80cm | height 70cm
1 x Havana Dining Bench | length 110cm | depth 40cm | height 52cm
Havana Corner Adjustable Dining Set & Bench – Slate Rattan – Guarantee
An amazing 10 year structural warranty is available with this garden product.
We recommend that when all garden sets are not in use they are covered by a weather cover however the furniture has been designed to be left outside all year round.