Henley L Curved Corner Unit – Slate Rattan – Charcoal Cushions
This Henley L Curved Corner Unit includes 1 x Henley L Corner Unit with full cushions, a 1.6m x 1m adjustable table, 1 x Henley lounge armchair, 2 x dining stools with cushions. The table has a tempered glass top. The rattan patio seats are delivered fully assembled. This is a really versatile design and can seat up to 10 people.
The cushion material is high grade 230gsm brushed polyester as well as this the covers can be removed for easy washing.
Right Hand Sofa – W 127cm | D 69cm | H 86cm
Curved Sofa Unit – W 160cm | D 69cm | H 86cm
Lounge Chair – W 76cm | D 69cm | H 86cm
Dining Stools – W 45cm | D 45cm | H 46cm
Adjustable Table – L 160cm | W 100cm | H 70cm or 50cm
Width Of Arm On All Seats = 10cm
Henley L Curved Corner Unit – Slate Rattan
We use 5mm round weave to manufacture our top of the range Kensington Deluxe rattan garden furniture for a number of reasons:
- aesthetics – the round weave gives a solid classic look as well as this it takes much more raw material to make a round weave product as the round rattan fibre is thicker than flat rattan fibre
- strength – it takes much longer to weave round rattan fibre but the end product is heavier and lasts longer
- better cushions – high grade cushion material/foam is specified to complement the round rattan.
- cleaning – Cleaning this set is easy simply grab a warm damp cloth and wipe over or hose down.
- colourfast, stain resistant, and UV repellent.
Also known as resin weave or woven wicker, rattan outdoor furniture is basically extruded polypropylene fibre, woven onto a metal frame.
Polypropylene was first used in the 1980s in the garden furniture industry to manufacture stacking resin chairs, loungers and garden tables.
The frames are made from quality virgin aluminium tubing. Aluminium has a almost non existent amount of iron in it. Therefore no iron oxide, or rust, can form. Another benefit of using this material is that it is still strong despite being lightweight. Other manufacturers can use steel which has a higher iron content and will therefore rust.
Grade A Polypropylene –
We use only grade A round polypropylene weave to give you many years of outside use.
Nylon Feet –
Above all this helps to prevent chipping and marking.
The table has a central parasol hole.
All cushions are included.
Henley L Curved Corner Unit – Slate Rattan – Guarantee & Delivery
An amazing 10 year warranty is available with this garden product.