Kensington Deluxe Swinging Hammock – Tuscan Rattan – Caramel Cushions
This rattan garden hammock is free of any delivery charge in England and Wales and the all weather cover is included.
Although the main picture is of a rattan hammock in dark mixed brown, this product is in light Tuscan, please inspect the swatch images.
Round Rattan Weave
We use 5mm round weave to manufacture our top of the range Kensington Deluxe rattan garden furniture for a number of reasons:
- aesthetics – the round weave gives a solid classic look
- more substantial furniture – it takes much more raw material to make a round weave product as the round rattan fibre is thicker than flat rattan fibre
- strength – it takes much longer to weave round rattan fibre but the end product is heavier and lasts longer
- better cushions – high grade cushion material/foam is specified to complement the round rattan and the cushions are boxed and piped
- cleaning – this rattan is easily cleaned even with a hose down
- colourfast, stain resistant, and UV repellent.
Also known as resin weave or woven wicker, rattan outdoor furniture is basically extruded polypropylene fibre, woven onto a metal frame. Polypropylene was first used in the 1980s in the garden furniture industry to manufacture stacking resin chairs, loungers and garden tables.
Grade A Polypropylene – we use only grade A round polypropylene weave to give you many years of outside use. Tested to +40°c and -40°c, our polypropylene is frost proof and will not rot.
Finished Feet – all the legs on our rattan garden furniture have a finishing aluminium cap which eliminates unravelling and minimizes wear.
Nylon Feet – to stop chipping and marking.
Packaging – all of our rattan garden furniture is mail order packaged to eliminate carrier damage.
Round Weave Rattan Hammock – Technical Specifications
Height 180cm | Width 200m | Depth 125cm | Weight = 55kg
The all weather cover is included.
Kensington Deluxe Wicker – Guarantee & Delivery
An amazing 10 year warranty is available with this garden product.