Kensington Deluxe Sun Lounger – Slate Rattan – Charcoal Cushions
This superior wicker outdoor sun lounger is maintenance free and incredibly comfortable as the seat/back cushions are included. This rattan patio sunbed is delivered fully assembled.
Rattan Outdoor Lounger Length With Back Up = 170cm
Rattan Outdoor Lounger Length With Back Down = 204cm
Width Top Of Arms = 10cm
Width Inside Arms = 62cm
Width Outside Arms = 82cm
Seat height Including Cushion = 40cm
Kensington Deluxe Sun Lounger – Slate Rattan Weave
We use 5mm round weave to manufacture our top of the range Kensington Deluxe rattan garden furniture for a number of reasons:
- aesthetics – the round weave gives a solid classic look
- more substantial furniture – it takes much more raw material to make a round weave product as the round rattan fibre is thicker than flat rattan fibre
- strength – it takes much longer to weave round rattan fibre but the end product is heavier and lasts longer
- better cushions – high grade cushion material/foam is specified to complement the round rattan and the cushions are boxed and piped
- cleaning – this rattan is easily cleaned even with a hose down
- colourfast, stain resistant, and UV repellent.
Also known as resin weave or woven wicker, rattan outdoor furniture is basically extruded polypropylene fibre, woven onto a metal frame. Polypropylene was first used in the 1980s in the garden furniture industry to manufacture stacking resin chairs, loungers and garden tables.
Virgin Aluminium – our superior round weave rattan patio furniture has aluminium frames to ensure the strongest welding. The round extruded polypropylene is woven to the powder coated aluminium frame, unlike some manufacturers who use a less expensive steel frame which is prone to rusting.
Grade A Polypropylene – we use only grade A round polypropylene weave to give you many years of outside use. Tested to +40°c and -40°c, our polypropylene is frost proof and will not rot.
Finished Feet – all the legs on our rattan garden furniture have a finishing aluminium cap which eliminates unravelling and minimizes wear.
Nylon Feet – to stop chipping and marking.
Packaging – all of our rattan garden furniture is mail order packaged to eliminate carrier damage.
This is a substantial piece of furniture, the back will sit at 4 different angles and this lounger will lie completely flat.
Kensington Deluxe Sun Lounger – Slate Rattan – Guarantee
An amazing 10 year warranty is available with this rattan sun lounger.