Malmo Cushion Box
This Malmo Cushion Box has an inner waterproof cover is fitted inside and an all weather cover for winter protection is also included.
We use 8mm double rattan weave because:
- aesthetics – the thick weave gives a solid classic look
- more substantial furniture – it takes much more raw material to make this product as the 8mm rattan fibre is thicker than standard flat rattan fibre
- strength – it takes much longer to weave double thickness rattan but the end product is heavier and lasts longer
- better cushions – high grade cushion material/foam is specified to complement the 8mm rattan
- cleaning – The Rattan is easily cleaned either with a warm damp cloth or a hose down
Also known as resin weave or woven wicker, rattan outdoor furniture is extruded polypropylene fibre, woven onto a metal frame. Polypropylene was first used in the 1980s in the garden furniture industry to manufacture stacking resin chairs, loungers and garden tables.
The frames are made from quality virgin aluminium tubing. Aluminium has a almost non existent amount of iron in it. Therefore no iron oxide, or rust, can form. Another benefit of using this material is that it is still strong despite being lightweight. Other manufacturers can use steel which has a higher iron content and will therefore rust.
Grade A Polypropylene –
We use only grade A round polypropylene weave to give you many years of outside use.
Finished Feet –
All the legs on our rattan garden furniture have a finishing aluminium cap which eliminates unravelling and minimizes wear.
Nylon Feet –
Above all this helps to prevent chipping and marking.
Our rattan garden furniture is mail order packaging to eliminate carrier damage.
Height 80cm | Width 160cm | Depth 80cm
This product has a 3 Year Guarantee.
For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions page.