Kensington Malmo Sunlounger
This Malmo Sunlounger is incredibly comfortable as the seat/back cushions are included.
Kensington Malmo Sunlounger – Granite
We use 8mm double rattan weave because:
- aesthetics – the thick weave gives a solid classic look
- more substantial furniture – it takes much more raw material to make this product as the 8mm rattan fibre is thicker than standard flat rattan fibre
- strength – it takes much longer to weave double thickness rattan but the end product is heavier and lasts longer
- better cushions – high grade cushion material/foam is specified to complement the 8mm rattan
- cleaning – simply hose down
Also known as resin weave or woven wicker, rattan outdoor furniture is extruded polypropylene fibre, woven onto a metal frame. Polypropylene was first used in the 1980s in the garden furniture industry to manufacture stacking resin chairs, loungers and garden tables.
The frames are made from quality virgin aluminium tubing. Aluminium has a almost non existent amount of iron in it. Therefore no iron oxide, or rust, can form. Another benefit of using this material is that it is still strong despite being lightweight. Other manufacturers can use steel which has a higher iron content and will therefore rust.
Grade A Polypropylene –
We use only grade A round polypropylene weave to give you many years of outside use.
Nylon Feet –
Above all this helps to prevent chipping and marking.
Our rattan garden furniture is mail order packaging to eliminate carrier damage.
Kensington Malmo Sun Lounger – Granite Rattan – Technical Specifications
Rattan Outdoor Lounger Length With Back Up = 170cm
Rattan Outdoor Lounger Length With Back Down = 204cm
Top Of Arms = 10cm
Inside Arms = 62cm
Outside Arms = 82cm
Seat height Including Cushion = 40cm
This is a substantial piece of furniture, the back will sit at 4 different angles and this lounger will lie completely flat.
Kensington Malmo Sun Lounger – Granite Rattan – Guarantee & Delivery
A 3 year warranty is available with this rattan sun lounger with free delivery.