Richmond 6 Piece Lounge Set With 2 Seat Sofa – Slate Rattan – Charcoal Cushions
This Richmond 6 Piece Lounge Set is substantial and luxurious!
The rectangular rattan table can be used at two different heights – 70cm for dining and 50cm for relaxed/lounge use.
Richmond 6 Piece Lounge Set With 2 Seat Sofa & Adjustable Table – Technical Specifications
2 x Lounge Armchairs – W 100cm | H 86cm | D 84cm
1 x 2 Seater Sofa – W 158cm | H 86cm | D 84cm
2 x Ottomans – W 65cm | H 45cm | D 65cm
1 x Adjustable Polywood Table | 140cm width | 80cm depth | 70cm or 50cm height
Back Cushions 16cm Thick | Seat Cushions 16cm Thick
Width Of Arm On All Seats = 20cm
This superior wicker outdoor lounge set includes 2 lounge armchairs, 1 large 3 seater sofa, 2 ottomans and 1 x 140cm x 80cm adjustable table.
Note the 20cm wide arms, designed for comfort and more space for your drinks!
The table top is finished with polywood slats. Polywood is a wood-like material that is made from recycled plastics.The table top looks like painted wood because the plastic is shaped into boards that have a wood grain, but the slats contain no wood.
Richmond 6 Piece Lounge Set With 3 Seat Sofa – Slate Rattan
We use 5mm round weave to manufacture our top of the range Kensington Deluxe rattan garden furniture for a number of reasons:
- aesthetics – the round weave gives a solid classic look as well as this it takes much more raw material to make a round weave product as the round rattan fibre is thicker than flat rattan fibre
- strength – it takes much longer to weave round rattan fibre but the end product is heavier and lasts longer
- better cushions – high grade cushion material/foam is specified to complement the round rattan.
- cleaning – Cleaning this set is easy simply grab a warm damp cloth and wipe over or hose down.
- colourfast, stain resistant, and UV repellent.
Also known as resin weave or woven wicker, rattan outdoor furniture is basically extruded polypropylene fibre, woven onto a metal frame.
Polypropylene was first used in the 1980s in the garden furniture industry to manufacture stacking resin chairs, loungers and garden tables.
The frames are made from quality virgin aluminium tubing. Aluminium has a almost non existent amount of iron in it. Therefore no iron oxide, or rust, can form. Another benefit of using this material is that it is still strong despite being lightweight. Other manufacturers can use steel which has a higher iron content and will therefore rust.
Grade A Polypropylene –
We use only grade A round polypropylene weave to give you many years of outside use.
An amazing 10 year warranty is available with this garden product.