Riverdale Bistro Set – Slate
The Riverdale Bistro Set – Slate is an asset to smaller spaces outdoors or in. The charcoal cushions compliment the set as well as this they are included.
- aesthetics – the round weave gives a solid classic look as well as this it takes much more raw material to make a round weave product as the round rattan fibre is thicker than flat rattan fibre
- strength – it takes much longer to weave round rattan fibre but the end product is heavier and lasts longer
- better cushions – high grade cushion material/foam is specified to complement the round rattan and the cushions are boxed and piped
- cleaning – this rattan is easily cleaned either by sponging down the rattan with warm soapy water.
- colourfast, stain resistant, and UV repellent.
Also known as resin weave or woven wicker, rattan outdoor furniture is basically extruded polypropylene fibre, woven onto a metal frame. Polypropylene was first used in the 1980s in the garden furniture industry to manufacture stacking resin chairs, loungers and garden tables.
The frames are made from quality virgin aluminium tubing. Aluminium has a almost non existent amount of iron in it. Therefore no iron oxide, or rust, can form. Another benefit of using this material is that it is still strong despite being lightweight. Other manufacturers can use steel which has a higher iron content and will therefore rust.
Grade A Polypropylene –
We use only grade A round polypropylene weave to give you many years of outside use.
Low Bistro Table | 55cm | Height 55cm
Chair | Width 60cm | Depth 60cm | Height 80cm