XL Cushion Box Pebble
This XL Cushion Box Pebble has an inner waterproof cover is fitted inside and an all weather cover for winter protection is also included.
Round Rattan Weave
We use 5mm round weave to manufacture our top of the range Kensington Deluxe rattan garden furniture for a number of reasons:
- aesthetics – the round weave gives a solid classic look as well as this it takes much more raw material to make a round weave product as the round rattan fibre is thicker than flat rattan fibre
- strength – it takes much longer to weave round rattan fibre but the end product is heavier and lasts longer
- better cushions – high grade cushion material/foam is specified to complement the round rattan.
- cleaning – Cleaning this set is easy simply grab a warm damp cloth and wipe over or hose down.
- colourfast, stain resistant, and UV repellent.
Also known as resin weave or woven wicker, rattan outdoor furniture is basically extruded polypropylene fibre, woven onto a metal frame.
Polypropylene was first used in the 1980s in the garden furniture industry to manufacture stacking resin chairs, loungers and garden tables.
The frames are made from quality virgin aluminium tubing. Aluminium has a almost non existent amount of iron in it. Therefore no iron oxide, or rust, can form. Another benefit of using this material is that it is still strong despite being lightweight. Other manufacturers can use steel which has a higher iron content and will therefore rust.
Grade A Polypropylene –
We use only grade A round polypropylene weave to give you many years of outside use.
Finished Feet –
All the legs on our rattan garden furniture have a finishing aluminium cap therefore eliminating unravelling and minimises wear.
Nylon Feet –
Above all this helps to prevent chipping and marking.
Width: 180cm | Depth: 90cm | Height: 90cm
This product has a 10 Year Warranty.
For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions.